Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bye

Yep thats right, Im resigning. Now as you know I was taken off the staff list even before I made this but no need to change it now. I love the server and im gonna play it still once in a while but not for now. I really never have the time to play with me getting in to csgo. The main reason is because when im playing im ok with a little lag but not to the point where I can't build because im teleporting everywhere. So yeah if the server gets better I will reapply and I will play the server like normal but until then good bye everyone. I guess Rosi and Retr0 were right, they said I was the next to go and that I was at the bottom of the barrel and they were right. Hope you got what you wanted.

You will be missed bro
[Image: giphy.gif]

I miss rango radio
~COCO

Its not the server that's lagging cause I can build fine with allot of people on and I'm on the wrong side of the planet according to shatter. But its your choice so I hope you have fun with what you go on to do and you will be missed mate.
Staff Members are incredibly "shy" creatures so remember to treat them with care and respect.

when you never play so you call the server shit and resign after being demoted

10/10
[Image: lana_danger_zone_archer.gif]

Umm Adam. I never mean't calling it shit. I like the server its just some times I and many others have a lag spike, I was not demoted. I resigned thats clearly what this is about. The reason I was off the staff list and still staff on the server AND the fourms was because Soy or who ever it was thought I quit because when im gone I don't tell him.

(12-07-2017, 09:57 PM)RedSnake Wrote: Umm Adam. I never mean't calling it shit. I like the server its just some times I and many others have a lag spike, I was not demoted. I resigned thats clearly what this is about. The reason I was off the staff list and still staff on the server AND the fourms was because Soy or who ever it was thought I quit because when im gone I don't tell him.

Plz get ur facts right when I became HA ur name was not on the staff list so thank you.
~ Soy

[STAND USER]
Rango

[STAND NAME]
Deadly Chromosome

[Status]
Deceased - Killed by chopping block
[Image: T2Z9M87.jpg]

In my time of being offline for a few months one of the things I realized is if you take a Garry’s Mod server seriously you’re just a fucking meme and need to be apart of another gene pool so don’t be so hard on yourself, the whole thing is just a marketing ploy that some fucker in the Uk made so he can make money so who tf cares anyways.
[Image: 27_EADA3_C_E2_CB_4747_8357_60796925_E9_D0.jpg]