Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Garbage man VIP

I think the Garbage man job should be made VIP to lower the ammount of Rammers

People come on and spawn garbage trucks just to ram cars and run people over, I often hear garbage men saying
"i've killed x ammount of people to x ammount of deaths"

Yes but you have to think of the people who use the job correctly
Staff Members are incredibly "shy" creatures so remember to treat them with care and respect.

The job doesn't make too much money, VIPs don't really use it and a lot of VIPs who use it also use it to troll and car ram, many non-VIPs use it as a source of income. Making it VIP only would really kill the job.

(11-25-2017, 12:42 AM)Clit Eatswood Wrote: The job doesn't make too much money, VIPs don't really use it and a lot of  VIPs who use it also use it to troll and car ram, many non-VIPs use it as a source of income.  Making it VIP only would really kill the job.

I agree with Clit, VIPS would not bother touching this role eventually forcing shafter to remove it. Gives Non Vips something different to do for roleplay and Money making, as admins we just need to enforce the rules more to keep the job from becoming a "Troll/rdm" kinda job. 

Hell look we dont even have Drug Dealer anymore and that was an amazing RP class 
#BringBackDrugs
#BringBackNewsChannels