Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Issue's for this server

Didn't really know where to put this so i'm putting it in "General Discussion" cause this needs to be talked about as well.

Apparently vips only get a prop limit of 75 which is fucked and they should AT LEAST have 100-150, normal's should have a prop limit of 75... not vips if vips have a prop limit of 75 what do normal's have?!. and not only that the hit boxes are completely screwed go ahead test them for your self you can literally shoot air next to your target and hit them, and some of the guns are completely unbalanced as well like the dragon degal it does (and i'm assuming here) 100 damage a shot and some other guns fire rate is insane, but some things here are minor and don't really need fixing but i can for sure say this prop limit needs to be fixed asap =|

I agree, the prop limit should be increased a little bit, but it cant be increased to much because people can have op bases. In the past the prop limit was higher and people were complaining about to many OP bases

1. Prop limit increased for vip/staff to 100
2. Weapons will be getting replaced sometime this month
3. Remove custom class models?
Pros - No buggy hitboxes/No unfair models (short models)/less content needed to download/those with custom models will be credited $50 for other stuff from the store/will replace with a pointshop system for custom hats etc/not like many cc owners play anymore anyways.
Cons - No more advantages for those with custom models

Thoughts?

Removing custom models as a business move would be an awful idea, although they have buggy hit boxes I do not think they should be removed, just restricted on which models may be chosen.
[Image: tumblr_nuwlwvdQEY1uqi4ivo1_500.gif]

I don't think custom class models should be removed as much as the hitboxes are REALLY BAD, i don't think its something to remove them over

(04-17-2018, 08:50 PM)Elzy Wrote: I don't think custom class models should be removed as much as the hitboxes are REALLY BAD, i don't think its something to remove them over

What do you think hes going to do? Fix all the hit boxes for each model? No, the only options are to keep them, remove them or to regulate them.
[Image: tumblr_nuwlwvdQEY1uqi4ivo1_500.gif]